ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd. formed under the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar as a limited liability company to operate as a Deposit-taking Microfinance Institution under the Microfinance Law through a Headquarters, Branch in Yangon and Bago Region. ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd. is a part of ACLEDA Bank Plc. of the Kingdom of Cambodia, the 22 years of sustainable financial services with its operations in 253 branches in the Kingdom of Cambodia and 41 branches and offices in the Lao PDR. ACLEDA is now exploring opportunities to expand its business in Myanmar.
ACLEDA MFI Myanmar is currently seeking qualified Myanmar national candidates for the following positions:
The application should be received on October 17, 2014 until October 27, 2014 by 12 pm noon at our Headquarters. The interview will be made at our Headquarters.
- During the probation period:
- Salary (by position)
- Two sets of uniforms
- Health insurance
- After successfully passed the probation period, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as follow:
- After passed probation period will get salary more
- Child allowance (maximum 04 children)
- Inflation compensation (after one year working)
- Bonus (for Maha Thingyan Festival)
- Maternity leave compensation and other benefits
How to Apply
- Applicants who have permanent address in the required location will be an advantage.
- Interested applicants are requested to get Application Form for free of charge from here or at ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd. office at Building No.186(B), Shwe Gon Taing Road, Yae Tar Shae Block, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- When submitting, applicants should attach with cover letter, resume (CV) and copied sheets of bachelor's degree and High School certificate, transcript (if have), NRC, passport (if have), family or household list member, work certificate (if have). Also the original documents should be brought for verification purpose at the time.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and invited for interview and assessment exercises.
- We do not accept any application by e-mail.
- For successful candidates, will send to ACLEDA Bank Plc., in Myanmar for 03 weeks in-class and in Cambodia for 02 weeks on-the-job training.
- For Customer Service Assistant (CSA) and Cleaner positions, we will develop them to be professional staff according to the company's policy.
ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd. is a reliable microfinance to provide Microbusiness Loan and Deposit to support your need.